Welcome to Acrylic Plastic Products
Acrylic Plastic Products was established in 1951 by Frank and Marilyn Kurtz. Our corporate office and plant are still centrally located in Jackson, Mississippi. In 1951, our primary business was to manufacture acrylic office products. One of our most successful products was an acrylic chair mat. During the chair mat manufacturing process, two corners ended up as scrap material to manufacture acrylic cutting boards. In 1970, the paddle-cutting board was invented. Over the past 55 years, acrylic cutting boards have become our core products.